Q：Can I cancel my order if the order status says: Payment being verified?
A：Yes, you can still cancel your order at that time.
Q：How can I pay in my local currency?
A：All product prices and shipping costs on AliExpress are quoted in US Dollars (US $). However, the British Pounds (GBP￡), Euro (EUR €), Russian Ruble (RUB руб.), Canadian Dollar (C $), Australian Dollar (AU $), Japanese Yen (￥) and Swedish Krona are also accepted when you pay by credit/debit card. When you pay by credit card, your transaction automatically gets converted into one of the following currencies: US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Russian Ruble, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Japanese Yen and Swedish Krona. When you make a payment with Boleto (available in Brazil only), usually Ebanx or your bank converts the transaction for you. In addition, Mercado Pago and Doku also support local currencies in Mexico and Indonesia. If your bank converts the transaction, usually a conversion fee is charged. Please consult your bank for more details.
Q：How can I pay through Making Payments?
A：AliExpress supports PAYPAL as payment methods for orders to below countries currently: United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, French, Italy, Germany, Israel, Netherland, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emiratesd Kindly note Paypal is only available when seller activated Paypal for his/her store. You can find Paypal logo as payment method in product detail page if it is available to pay for that product. Click ‘Pay Now’ to find it or select ‘Other Payment Methods’ to find this option.
Q：How can I pay with QIWI?
A：The payment limit of QIWI is from 0.05 USD to 5,000 USD. The payment limit of QIWI is from 0.05 USD to 5,000 USD. QIWI wallet has its own payment limitation. The final limitation is subject to the limitations of both QIWI and Alipay. For some customers, limitation is 15000 RUB per payment. Please follow these steps for making a payment with QIWI:
- After you place your order, choose QIWI at the checkout page.
- Choose the country, put in your QIWI account number and click Pay Now. You will be redirected to the QIWI website to make a payment from your QIWI Wallet. Note QIWI can only support USD.
- Submit QIWI wallet account information and enter the password.
Q: How can I pay by Wire Transfer?
A: Regular orders (excluding promotions and coupon discounts) with prices over US $20 can be paid by Wire Transfer.
Please follow the steps below:
- Select Wire Transfer on the checkout page
- Click Continue to get the Beneficiary Account Number that you need to transfer your payment. Wire Transfers can only be made in US Dollars
- Print out the section containing your wire transfer information
- Go to your local bank to transfer the money. Bring the printed wire transfer information and show it to the bank officer before making your payment
- The status of your order should change to “Paid” within 7 business days